Sunday, June 29, 2008

I hate being lonely

I really hate being lonely. I got married so I wouldn't be lonely. But here I am alone. My husband is deployed. But hey that is the life I signed up for when I married him. I know there would be times when he would be gone for a few days or a few months. And worst case scenario a year. But just because I signed up for doesn't mean I have to be happy that he is gone. It has bee a month and a week already. Yes I am keep track. Probably not smart, makes time go by slower some would say. But man is time flying. Its awesome how fast time is flying by. Before I know he will be back and we will be able to be us again. With just enough time before he has to leave again. I did not really know what I was getting into when I married him. But I would do all over again if I could. He might miss a few anniversaries, birthdays, child births, but hey I am married to the man that I love. And in the end that is all that matter. :0)

1 comment:

Lyric Lover said...

You are never alone, my dear.

Having you stick by your man, heart, mind, body and soul... while he lays it all on the line and risks it all to keep America free, that's what bravery, courage, commitment and true love really is all about.

Don't lose faith in each other or humankind. Trust deeply in your love, support your man and reassure him of your bond, no matter how many miles are between you.
You and he look up to the same moon, same universe. You have the same dreams.
I am a veteran, I have been married for 20 years to the same man. Kept every single vow we made to each other. Ancora Imparo, it's what got me here to reassure you, you are not alone.
Hugs, Always, Alli