Friday, August 12, 2005

Things to Fix

Its funny how everything these days have a "How To..." book on them. Is life really so broken that we have to have books on how to fix ourselves? I now have to read a book on "How to fix my self esteem". for every positve "how to" book there should be a negative "how to" book. like "How to loose weight fast" should be followed by "How to get really fat", and "How to make him love you" should have "How to get rid of stalkers". Come on is the world really in this much need. Do we have to have other people tell us how to fix ourselves? Are we so sad a pathetic that we can't do it ourselves? the answer is "YES"! but we can change this. All we need to do is take a stand and say "I love myself and I dont need you to tell me how to do it"!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: